Thursday, August 1, 2013

City Girl Essentials

My go-to must-have city girl essentials:




1. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Cupid’ Satchel (color- port)- Love that this bag has a crossbody strap as well as top handles. It’s roomy enough for an Ipad but not overwhelmingly large. Flawless.
2. Burberry Brit ‘Copford’ Quilted Jacket- This is my all time favorite fall jacket. Versatile and Timeless.
3. Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ Tote (large)- This bag goes with EVERYTHING (not to mention it's lightweight and can hold pretty much anything you’ll need).
4. Starbucks- Because every city girl loves her Macchiatos.
5. Ray Ban ‘Clubmaster’ Sunglasses- Everyone has the classic wayfarers but I prefer this style.
5. Tory Burch ‘Reva’ Flats- I think I own these in every single color. Seriously though, best flats ever.
6. J Crew ‘Pixie’ Pant- Comfiest and cutest “I feel like leggings but I’m actually pants” pants.
7. Burberry Brit Perfume- If you’ve smelled it then you know why this is on my “essentials” list…
8. J Crew ‘Downtown Field Jacket’ (color- olive)- Comfy, Cute, AND looks great with the sleeves cuffed. Winner.

xo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment